On Wednesday I got the best email of my week and it totally caught me by surprise.
Earlier this year I rented a car for a trip to Houston. Once my trip was done, I returned the car and was emailed over a survey.
I never do surveys (I mean, who has the time?) but for some reason I felt compelled to complete this one. So I sent in my response and went on about about my day.
Thennnnn, two months later out of the blue, I got an email from Silvercar telling me I’d won a FREE FIVE DAY RENTAL. Yay! Whoo hoo!
So for just taking a few minutes of my time and providing honest feedback, I get to drive a beautiful Audi A6 for 5 days wherever I want. That’s just freak’n awesome!
What did I learn?
- Go to Houston more often
- Always complete the survey 🙂
- Share your good fortune with others
Which brings us to the topic of today’s email.
Since I won…so did you!
And I would like to give you something special. Something that will really help you get your little one sleeping all night but first…
I need to get your feedback.
Would You Rather Have (pick one, I know it’s hard):
- A *temporary* private Facebook group where I provide one sleep tip per day and you can connect with the other tired mamas in our VIP community
- A live call where I teach on a particular sleep topic and then open the line for Q&A
- A PDF cheat sheet with the 5 mistakes busy mamas make when sleep training and how you can avoid them