I’m a breastfeeding mama. I’ve heard EBF (exclusively breastfed) babies can’t sleep through the night. What are your thoughts on this? Will I have to stop breastfeeding when I work with you?
First of all kudos to you. Breastfeeding has such great benefits for your baby. No you won’t have to stop breastfeeding to work with me. If you want to continue breastfeeding, I will totally support and encourage you through the process. We’ll develop a plan that honors your needs to breastfeed your baby while ensuring you’re both getting more sleep. EBF babies can sleep through the night. I’ve had clients with babies as young as 12 weeks sleep the magically 12 hours in a row. It’s totally possible.
Ok, I’m 95% sure. How can I really make sure your Pillow Talk Sessions are right for me?
Alright mama. Here’s a loving list of reassurance for ya:
- You’ll have an exact blueprint for getting your baby sleeping through the night (no more frantic 3am Goggle searches)
- You’ll save hours (months or years) of frustration by trying to break the baby sleep code on your own.
- You’ll have all the tools so that when your baby goes through teething, crawling (or any other developmental milestone) you can get her sleep back on track.
- You’ll be able to breathe a sigh of relief (and kiss overwhelm goodbye) because you’ll have my expert knowledge in your back pocket.
- You’ll be heard, supported and encouraged throughout your entire sleep training process. I believe in you (and your baby). Together we can totally do this!
- You’ll be held accountable. I can give you all the tips in my diaper bag but nothing will work, if you don’t work it! If you’re not willing to be consistent and follow my instructions then do not pass go and do not collect $200. (and yes I just used a monopoly reference on my sales page)
- You’ll spend more time with your happy, well rested baby. I mean that’s why here right? You love your baby more than life itself and you just want her to be happy.
- You’ll get more “me” time. You’re a mama not a martyr. You deserve some time to yourself. Once you get your baby down for the night at 7, say hello to a warm bubble bath, glass of wine and a whole lot of quiet. Ahhh…doesn’t that sound amazzzing?
- You’ll be able to brag to all of your mommy friends and tell them how fantastically your baby sleeps in her crib all. night. long. Go ahead! You earned it!
- You’ll be able to reconnect with your hubby. He’s your dream boat. The dude you love. I know you miss him. Now you can enjoy some much needed time together and maybe start working on baby number #2 (or 3). The possibilities are endless!
And here’s an added bonus that’ll make ya feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside:
$100 of your investment will go straight to my #SwabForTraneka Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Fundraiser. On Dec 31, 2014 I lost my dear friend Traneka Davis to Large Diffused B-Cell Lymphoma and now I’m on a mission to raise $10K in her honor. Together we’ll give blood cancers a BIG swift kick in the a$$ and be one step closer to a cure.
Ok seriously, girl. That’s all I got.
Let’s do this!
Your Investment $997