During our pillow talk session, you’ll learn how to:
- Teach your baby to sleep all night with sacrificing your parenting style (or sanity) in the process
- Stop being a human pacifier (yes, your baby can fall asleep without your boobs)
- Show your baby how to self soothe (so you’re not running in the room every time the pacifier falls out of her mouth)
Here’s what you can expect:
BEFORE: You’ll be taken my online scheduler where you’ll select your appointment time for our first 30 minute call. You’ll then be redirected to PayPal to submit your payment. Then you’ll be taken to my thank you page where you’ll complete your detailed questionnaire. Finally, you’ll need to submit 3 days of your baby’s sleep logs.
DURING: We’ll meet once/day for 30 minutes for your first 3 days of sleeping training and then one last time for 30 minutes a week later. After our calls, I’ll send you a quick email summarizing what we discussed along with your call recording. You’ll definitely want to save the email after our first call because it’ll contain the special link to book your 4 follow up phone calls + the plan for our time together.
In each 30 minute call we’ll get into:
Call One: Your biggest sleep challenge and a step by step plan to solve it
Call Two: You implemented steps 1 & 2. How did that go? Any questions? I’ll leave with encouraging words and discuss the next steps.
Call Three: You implemented steps 3 & 4. How did that go? Any questions? We’ll celebrate your wins, I’ll leave you with encouraging words and we’ll discuss next steps.
Call Four: You’re a sleep training master by now. Let’s celebrate your wins, answer your questions and recap next steps so you keep the momentum going during the next week.
Call Five (our last call): We’ll celebrate how much your baby’s sleep has improved since we’ve started working together, answer any remaining questions and discuss next steps
AFTER: At the end of our time together, you’ll be relieved and well rested. I’ll also send over a simple survey where you can share your results and *brag* about your sweet baby. I’ll then upload and share your responses on my site (with your permission of course)
Most parents lose 44 days of sleep during the first year of their baby’s life.
That’s about 6 weeks and over 350 hours of sleep. Crazy, right?!
You’re seriously sleep deprived, cry at the drop of hat, your hubby has named you “Oscar the Grouch” and patience is something nearly impossible to come by. And to top it off you’re starting to feel resentment towards your sweet, innocent baby.
But it doesn’t have to be that way, mama. Your baby can totally sleep through the night and I’d love to show you how. A good night’s sleep is just a click away.
To reserve your spot, click the button below and you’ll…
- Schedule Your Appointment
- Submit Payment
- You’ll see a beautiful orange button that says “Click Here To Pay For Your Pillow Talk Sessions” once you’ve booked your appointment
- Once you click the orange button, you’ll be taken to my payment processor where you’ll submit your mailing address + payment
- Complete your detailed questionnaire (via my thank you page)
- Submit 3 days of your baby’s sleep logs
- If you don’t have your sleep logs ready, pick a date about 5 business days in the future for our first call. This way you’ll be able track your child’s sleep for the next 3 days and I’ll have an opportunity to review your logs before our call.
- Get ready to sleep like a
babyhusband (because both you and I know he can sleep through anything) 🙂
Your Investment $997
How long will it take for my baby to sleep through the night?
Typically clients see results in one part of their baby’s sleep within the first 3 days of sleep training and full night’s sleep by day 10. For example, many have reported that it takes less time for their baby to fall asleep after just 3 days. Every family is different and who knows, your baby could be sleeping all night in 3 days. Wouldn’t that be awesome?!