Your Investment $997
After our pillow talk sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Start feeling like yourself again (‘member that girl who loved yoga classes and hanging with friends? Yeah, let’s get her back!)
- Enjoy the other kinda pillow talk with your spouse. I mean you’re one hot mama with needs girl 🙂
- Sleep like you did before you had kids. 8 delicious uninterrupted hours.
Can you tell me a bit more about your qualifications?
Of course! Here’s my street cred:
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- West Coast Regional Director, Association of Professional Sleep Consultants
- Certified Happiest Baby Educator, Happiest Baby on the Block
- Certified Child Sleep Consultant, International Maternity & Parenting Institute
And because I have a slight obsession with all things sleep, here’s some of the continuing education classes I’ve taken:
- The Importance of Brain Development in Newborns, Dr. Jenn Berman
- Happiest Baby & Toddler on the Block, Dr. Harvey Karp
- Bonding and Attachment During Early Infancy, Lindsay Pascoe
- Treating Infant Reflux Naturally, Andrea Page
- Effects of Low Blue Light on Melatonin Production, Dr. Richard Hansler
- Baby Sign Language, My Smart Hands
Oh and did I mention…
$100 of your investment will go straight to my #SwabForTraneka Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Fundraiser. On Dec 31, 2014 I lost my dear friend Traneka Davis to Large Diffused B-Cell Lymphoma and now I’m on a mission to raise $10K in her honor. Together we’ll give blood cancers a BIG swift kick in the a$$ and be one step closer to a cure.
Uh! I should be able to figure this out on my own. Why do I need to hire a sleep consultant?
I get it. You’re frustrated. And this sleep thing has got you pulling your hair out. But that’s exactly why you should hire me. So I can make this easy for you. Say goodbye to those 3 am Goggle searches and get ready to kick exhaustion to the curb. Together we’ll develop a custom step by step plan that’ll get you and your baby back to sleep.