During our slumber party you’ll get to:
- Sleep like a
babyhusband. No really. I’ll handle all of those pesky night wakings for you.
- Worry Less. Live More. You’ll breathe a sigh of relief knowing you now have the freedom to run errands (or work) without your baby in tow.
- Have some girl time. Yes I’ll take good care of your baby but I’m also there for you. Whether you need a listening ear or just someone to watch “chick flicks” with ya, I’m your girl.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Once you click the “Join The Party” button below, you’ll be taken to my questionnaire where you’ll provide some basic information and tell me all about your sleep challenges.
- You’ll then head over to my calendar, where you can schedule the time for our complimentary 30 minute call. During this call, we’ll finalize the details of our slumber party and I’ll answer any questions you may have.
- Based on the dates we selected during our call, I’ll email over a letter of agreement and an invoice for your deposit.
- If you live outside of the Austin area, you’ll provide me with your travel agent (or assistant’s) information so we can get my travel arrangements (flights and transportation) squared away.
- Once I receive your deposit + letter of agreement + travel confirmations (if any), you’ll be confirmed on my calendar.
I’ll then send over:
- Your pre-work document you’ll use to set your baby’s nursery up for their sleep success.
- My grocery list (or list of 3 allergies for your chef)
- *local families, I handle the groceries myself*
- I’ll arrive at your house ready to start our slumber party. You’ll give me the tour, introduce me to your sweet baby and then the fun begins!
- We’ll sit down and discuss/develop our sleep plan during my stay. We’ll also go over your pre-work document and do a nursery walk through to make sure we’re set up and good to go. I’ll also walk you through your sleep tool kit (which many clients have called their Sleep Bible. I’ll get into that a little later.)
- Then you’re free to go run errands, work or do whatever you need. I’ll take of the baby for the remainder of our time together. I’ll share our plan with your any of your staff (i.e. nanny, grandma, etc.) who will be helping with the baby during my breaks.
- Each morning/evening (your preference) we’ll touch base for a quick meeting to discuss how the previous day went. I’ll also begin to show you what I’m doing with your baby so you’ll be able to get the same results once I leave. And course I’m available to answer your questions.
- Every time your baby has a fantastic night, we’ll have a fun celebration. Think cupcakes, chocolate, confetti…I mean why not?!
- On our last night together, we’ll recap our progress and I’ll leave you with a step by step instructions you can implement after I’m gone.
- At the end of our time together, you’ll have a baby that sleeps much better than when I arrived.
- You’ll also have a step by step blueprint which you can use to get your baby’s sleep on track during teething, illness, travel (or whatever).
- And you’ll be light years ahead of your other friends who prefer the “try whatever and hope it works” method.
- I’ll also send over a simple survey where you can share your results and *brag* about your sweet baby. I’ll then upload and share your responses on my site (with your permission of course).
- If you prefer to remain anonymous that’s cool too. I’ll just share the first letter of your last name (i.e. Mama L) with your testimonial on my site.