What’s included with my slumber party?
My world famous sleep toolkit (many clients have called it their Sleep Bible)
This book includes EVERYTHING you need to know about getting your baby to sleep through the night.
- Sleep schedules from newborn-age 5
- Time changes tips for when we fall back or spring forward
- Time zone tips which are great when you’re traveling coast to coast
- Travel tips so flying (or driving) with your baby is super easy (+ more!)
My brain is yours for the pickin’. You’ll have access to my 7 years, 15,000+ hours of in home sleep consulting work at your disposal. And if you ask me, that’s worth its digi-weight in gold.
Lots of loving support. I am not here to judge your parenting style or choices. There’s enough “mom shaming” on the interwebs to go around. I’m here to uplift and support you. Basically I’ll be that extra pair of hands so you can get sh*t done (minus an adorable baby on your hip).
Lots of fun. Life’s too short to be serious all the time. We’ll share lots of laughs together. Maybe even a meal or two. I’ll spend my days snuggling and loving on your baby (when she’s not sleeping) and just enjoying getting to know her better. I use to be a nanny in my former life so I have a ton of childcare experience under my belt too!
But wait! If you call in the next 5 minutes you’ll also receive :)…
- 5 days of follow up email support. After our time together is done, you’ll have 5 days from my departure (1 email per day) to send over any Q’s you forgot to ask while I was at your place.
- (sur)Prizes, baby! I’ll send you a special treat to thank you for trusting me with your most precious gift and celebrate all the success we made together.
- Baby Sign Language lessons. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Learn the simple (and amazing) way to speak with your baby. I’ve had babies as young as 3 months talk back to me. It’s so cool!
- Sharing is Caring. 10% of your investment will go straight to my #SwabForTraneka Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Fundraiser. On Dec 31, 2014 I lost my dear friend Traneka to Large Diffused B-Cell Lymphoma and now I’m on a mission to raise $10K in her honor. Together we’ll give blood cancers a BIG swift kick in the a$$ and be one step closer to a cure.